Data Owner: Spotly IVS
Address: Sluseholmen 1, 2450 Copenhagen Denmark
Effective from: 1st August 2019
Spotly.co is a registered domain of Spotly IVS. Spotly.co provides an online platform that offers short-term leases of Spots which are accessible at Spotly.co.
Spotly.co is an online platform for Short-term showroom Spots, and our mission is to ease everything around leasing a Spot to do a Pop-up. All information requested is to make your profile as detailed and informative as possible, and to collect the necessary information to enable you to do a Listing, assist on processing Booking requests and handling Payments. The more information you add to the profile, the more effective it is to find a match.
You need to contact Spotly to delete your Listing or delete your profile. All stored data will thereafter be deleted at the same time. We will no longer have access to any of it.
Third-party data collection
All information related to a profile creation is not shared with or collected by another company or organization.
We use and process information about you for the following general purposes. To enable you to use our platform, sign up as a user, list your Spot or Rent one. To operate, protect, improve and optimize the Platform, Spotly’s business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and to help maintain a trusted environment. We will use it to send you service messages, information about Bookings, financial information, support and updates. We will ask you to input a limited amount of personal, company-related and financial information. We will be storing all of the content you add to your profile, as well as all the communication that you have with potential Hosts or Renters via our messaging system. In general, we process your information and content in ways that will help you get the most out of our Services and that will help us improve our services for you and everyone. Below, you can review the data we collect and the reason behind it.
What data we collect
- To create a Spotly.co user profile
- To communicate with you
- To verify your e-mail address and ensure you are a real legal person
Your name and company information
- To enable Listing a Spot
- To enable Renting a Spot
- To show relevant information about Spots so potential Renters can assess whether there is a match with their needs
- To create transparency and trust
Financial information - Spotly acts as a payment agent on behalf of the Hosts. We collect financial information to enable:
- Making a Booking
- Making a payout to Hosts
- To create transparency and trust
Spotly.co primarily use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies; They allow you to view and use our website. If you deactivate these cookies, Spotly.co will not work properly.
- Performance cookies; To gather information about our visitor's behaviour on the platform and monitor the performance of Spotly.co. For example, performance cookies tell us which pages are popular, monitor the traffic to our website and compile anonymous analytical data. Spotly uses Google Analytics to compile statistics about your use of Spotly.co, including which pages you visit, etc.
- Functionality cookies; These cookies are used to recognise and remember your preferences.
- Third-party cookies; Our platform display maps from Google Maps, which is owned by Google, and which makes use of third-party cookies. Google gathers information about your use of its Services.
- Tracking in e-mails; Some emails contain techniques to track whether you open our emails and whether you click on embedded links. The techniques used in our emails to monitor these behaviour patterns are unique for each email and are not stored on your computer or mobile device.
How we use the information
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via the Platform for product development, research, fraud and customer support purposes. We may scan messages and communication to ensure that there is no money transfer taking place outside of Spotly.co. We will do this automatically and sometimes manually. By using Spotly.co, you consent that Spotly in its sole discretion, may review, scan, analyze, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.